Thursday, 18 August 2016

Task 6

                                      WALT: Find out information about the Olympics.



                                                            Images:


     Brazil is the fifth largest country in the world.
      
                        It is named after a tree called Brazilwood.  

   Brazil has won the cup 5 times! In fact the most famous player is Pele.It is rated 9th in the world soccer standings.

The Amazon river is the second longest river in the world and the world’s largest river by volume.

           The Amazon jungle has the greatest biodiversity on the planet.

          There are 13 cities with more than one million people in Brazil.

The country shuts down for carnivals with partying day and night. It is held every Friday to Tuesday before Ash Wednesday.


Screen shot 2016-08-17 at 2.43.24 PM.pngScreen shot 2016-08-17 at 2.46.48 PM.pngScreen shot 2016-08-17 at 2.48.08 PM.pngScreen shot 2016-08-17 at 2.50.48 PM.png

Screen shot 2016-08-17 at 2.49.45 PM.png

                                           


Description: At the top is my poster in my own words and down the bottom is where I had to find out where the words up the top of the sheet would go down onto the map.

Evaluation: I give myself a green target because I think that I done a great job.

Feedback: Great  work izzy I like it.
Feedforward: Next time I think you should have the photos in one line and the same size.
From Mikaela

No comments:

Post a Comment