Sunday, 18 September 2016

Mexico cooking

                                  W.A.L About mexico



                                           Images:


                                        
     
                                            

                                            

                                            
     


Description: We did seed to table I was in Mexico we made corn fritters and cinnamon cookies. In my group I had Hayley,Braydon,Jayden,Riley,Memphis and I. We were a good group because we were all working together as a team.

Evaluation: I give myself a green target for working with everyone as a team.


Feedback: it was a good idea to add your group 
Feedforward: maybe next time you could have said who the adult who helped you were.

No comments:

Post a Comment