Sunday, 6 November 2016

Te reo

                                                                      WAL:Te reo


                                                                      Image:





                                                                           Video:
                                                                               




   Description: We have been doing te makete which is the market here is my te reo poster I made first we hat to go onto the blog and write down some sentences then we had to make a poster with all of the sentences on it this was kind of easy.
Second of all there is our Te reo maori video hope you enjoy.



Evaluation: I give myself a green target because I done a great job.

Feedback:I like your poster Izzy.
Feedforward:next time you could spell market right on your video.
by:mikaela

No comments:

Post a Comment